Why are you doing a core system upgrade?
We had been on our current system for over 20 years and we have quite simply outgrown the system. We want to offer our members a more user-friendly, member-centric system that will help us be more efficient and provide the best experience for you. Some of the key features of our new system will include:
- Robust and reliable online & mobile banking. New features and best of all- more stable with fewer interruptions.
- Instant text alerts. Get instant alerts for pre-determined activity on your account.
- A more efficient system for CU staff, which in turn makes your banking experience better (and faster)!
When is it happening?
We will close early at 2 pm on Thursday, February 29th and continue to be closed until the upgrade is complete, which could be through the weekend. If we complete the upgrade sooner, we will open up for phone support.
How will this affect me?
The upgrade will affect every member, in some way. The biggest change for most members will be that after the conversion, you will need to re-enroll in a new Online & Mobile Banking system. Due to the fact we are changing Online & Mobile Banking systems, all E-Statements from the previous system will be unavailable. We encourage you to either download or print out your statements no later than February 29th, if you would like to retain those records. During the upgrade, you will be able to login to Online & Mobile Banking, but will be unable to transfer funds or make payments. The account balances will also not be up-to-date.
Your ATM/Debit card will work normally, with some possible limitations, with the exception of Thursday, February 29th from 2 pm to 2:30 pm, where it will very briefly not be functioning. We would encourage you to have some cash on hand and alternative payment methods, just in case. Our Visa credit card will be unaffected, so if you don't have a Visa with us yet, now may be the perfect time to get one!
What do I need to do? The best thing you can do to prepare it to make sure we have the most up-to-date information and sign a TCPA so we may keep you updated on the upgrade. You can find the form here.
- Update your information. This is crucial so we can not only stay in contact with you, but will also be important when it comes time to re-enroll in Online & Mobile Banking. If you haven't submitted an updated information form- you can download one here.
- Keep an eye out. We will be sending out correspondence that will keep you in the loop. We will also be updating this page on our website as well as keeping everyone informed via email, text and social media.
- Download/Print E-Statements. Account history and prior E-Statements will not be available after the upgrade is complete. Please download and/or print any statements if you want to have a record.
- Questions? Don't hesitate to reach out.