Being a member at Gas & Electric Credit Union has its perks! Just to mention a few:
- Personalized, caring service. Many will say this, but we truly deliver. Ask any member, we’re confident they will tell you the same.
- We return value to our members. We have consistently ranked on the top of the Return to Member index on the Callahan & Associates review of credit unions nationwide.
- We’re exclusive. We’re not open to the community like most other credit unions and banks. We have chosen to only focus our attention on our select employee groups.
- Member only events. Join us throughout the year for fun events including our Annual Ice Cream Social, Credit Union Day cookout and North Pole at the Credit Union.
In partnership with IH Mississippi Valley Credit Union, we are now happy to offer some additional perks for Gas & Electric Credit Union members! Simply show proof of membership (such as your debit card) to receive your discount.
QC River Bandits: Enjoy BOGO (buy one, get one free) tickets to all regular season home games for 2021. Includes seats on the berm, bleachers, upper box and lower box. Proof of membership is required and must be purchased at the park to receive the discount.
Free Swim July: Enjoy BOGO (buy one, get one free) admission to slect local area pools in July! Participating pools include: Splash Landing (Bettendorf), Dewitt Aquatic Center (DeWitt), East Moline Municipal Pool (East Moline), Lakeside Splashzone Waterpark (Galesburg), Riverside Pool (Moline), Oasis Aquatic Center (Kewanee), Fejevary & Annie Whittenmeyer Aquatic Parks (Davenport), and Whitewater Junction (Rock Island).
Love my Credit Union: Save with exclusive discounts JUST for Credit Union members- visit www.lovemycreditunion.org
Wisconsin Dells: Save 25-35% on attractions when you use this Dells coupon.
Adventureland: Download and print the discount fun card - or simply display it on your smartphone.
KOFE Financial Education Resource
We have partnered with KOFE (Knowledge Of Financial Education) to offer our members additional tools and resources to improve your financial wellness. KOFE offers a ton of great resources including:
- An extensive video library
- 30+ downloadable publications
- Budgeting tools
- Interactive courses
- Webinars & podcasts
- 1-on-1 financial counseling with coaches that can assist with debt management, budgeting and more. Counseling offered via online chat or by phone