As the situation with COVID-19 continues to be constantly changing, we will use this page to keep our members updated on any changes that affect the Credit Union.
First and foremost, for the safety of our staff and members, the Credit Union lobby is closed until further notice. Our drive-thru will continue to be open during regular business hours.
You can take advantage of the many electronic services we offer for your convenience. These include:
- Making a check deposit with our mobile app and mobile deposit. If you do not have our app, or need assistance with how to download the app and/or make a deposit, please call us and a member service rep can talk you through this.
- Apply and sign for consumer loan documents using docusign. You can apply for any loan, consumer or mortgage, online. For consumer and auto loans, you can electronically sign your final loan documents electronically, if you have a valid email address.
- Use your debit card for transactions, or to withdraw cash via an ATM. Of course our ATM at our drive-thru is free, or at any of our sponsor company ATMs. But you can find other surcharge-free ATMs using the mobile app (Privileged Status ATMs) on the menu, or on the website – find the Find an ATM button.
We understand that this will be a trying time for members in many ways, including financially. We are here to help you get through this time. Here are a few ways we can assist.
- Hardship loan. You may apply for this loan and borrow up to $2,000 at a rate of 4.99%, with the first payment not due for 60 days. Standard underwriting requirements apply. If you are interested in this option, please contact a loan officer.
- Lower debit requirements on Green Checking. For March and April, are lowering our threshold requirement to only 5 debit transactions per month (instead of the usual 15) to receive the high interest rate.
If you are struggling and need assistance, please do not hesitate to give us a call. We are here for you. We will get through this, but the sooner we take basic precautions, the faster we can get back to normal. Please stay safe.