What happens if you are traveling out of town and need to get into the Credit Union? The answer is simple now. Gas & Electric Credit Union is now a part of the Shared Branching Network that gives our members access to over 5,000 Credit Union locations nationwide! You can go into any of these Shared Branch locations- and conduct your business- deposit checks, withdrawal funds, make payments, and more!
To access your account at a shared branch, you will need to give them:
- The name of your Credit Union
- Your account number
- A valid government issued ID
- The last four digits of your social security number
To find a Shared Branch you can:
- Visit use the shared branch locator found at www.co-opsharedbranch.com
- Call 1-888-SITECO-OP
- Use the shared branch locator on our GECU mobile app.